CCDG GC SCHOOL, Oct. 23 – Oct. 25, 2018
CCDG is excited to announce the 2018 Gas Chromatography school. Co-sponsored by Roosevelt University and held on their campus, this course offers a well-designed combination of lecture and hands-on laboratory training. Students gain sufficient theoretical and practical background to perform independent work in gas chromatography.
Awarded with 20 credit hours of AACC Continuing Education!
This three day course, taught by Dr. Lee Polite from Axion, will provide instruction on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Introduction to Gas Chromatography
- GC Inlet systems
- GC capillary columns and resolution
- GC split ratio
- Temperature programming and electronic pressure control
- GC/MS, Headspace GC, Liquid GC
- Method development and quantitative analysis
- GC Troubleshooting and more!
Registration fee: $995 (includes text, supplies and lunches) | $500 for students
Printed course material is provided, at no extra cost to the student, by the Chicago Chromatography Discussion Group.
1400 N Roosevelt Blvd,
Schaumburg IL, 60173